simple is beautiful
Menton Daily Photo: Château of Roquebrune - the castle cat
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Friday, February 15, 2008

Château of Roquebrune - the castle cat


The castle cat usually sits on the windowsill of this small building which is where we came in and bought our tickets. I thank everyone who has taken this tour and stuck with me. You have stamina! Now, we are about to leave and I invite you to join me for a pizza and a pichet of wine at La Grotte in the village.

On the left a final look at this 10th century Château, which as you see rises up, as if produced from the rock itself. La Grotte is at the base of this rock, so we are not going far - just down to the main square.

And my second invitation - why it's the Fête du Citron in Menton. Tomorrow it's Oranges and Lemons time - come back and we'll have some fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment