simple is beautiful
Menton Daily Photo: Twenty seconds...
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Twenty seconds...


Kids are wonderful! Twenty seconds - exactly twenty seconds - separated the main photo from the smaller one. In the first, they are turned to each other - I wonder what they are giggling about. In the smaller photograph, they are ignoring each other. Click on the smaller pic to enlarge it.

Taken yesterday afternoon in Menton with my new camera: a Pansonic Lumix DMC-FZ18, which is a 'bridge' camera or an 'ultra-zoom.

I'd like to dedicate this post to Chuckeroon of Richmond upon Thames Daily Photo.

Chuckeroon has 'held my hand' over the choice of camera, he has answered endless emails and is still answering them. I have much to learn. I thank you so much for your time and expertise, Chuckeroon.

Happy Easter everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment