simple is beautiful
Menton Daily Photo: Woolite - a sheep in Menton
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Woolite - a sheep in Menton


You don't often bump into a sheep in the walking street of Menton. This one, with its Nike symbol (see lower photo) is apparently used for publicity. It's called Woolite. The name surprised me because I know Woolite as a British product for washing wool. I looked in my cupboard and what is my French product called? Yes, the same - Woolite. It just sounds different said with a French accent!

As you can see in the photograph to the right, this sheep (or rather lamb) is fixed on its owner, running through the streets behind him. I've seen this before when I featured a sheep in Gorbio, who slept in the owner's bedroom.


You can click on the smaller photographs to enlarge.

No one may mention roast lamb or mint sauce...

Stop Press: Since publishing today's post, I see Woolite's owner has left a message with a link. Thankyou! So please click on THIS LINK to read more about this lovely sheep. You can even see Woolite in the sea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment